All categories
    • All categories
    • Cats
    • Cat Accessories
    • Cat Services
    • Events
    Please select a location from the drop-down list

    Man and cat survive flat fire

    NewsUK Cat NewsMonday 19 September 2011

    A 35-year-old man and his cat were rescued from a fire that broke out on the second floor flat in Edinburgh. 

    A fire broke out in the kitchen of the second floor flat in Edinburgh yesterday, 18th September around 6pm. The fire-fighters managed to rescue a 35-year-old man and a cat that was found scared hiding under the bath. The man was taken to the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh due to the smoke inhalation; the kitten is doing fine and should be reunited with its owner as soon he gets better. 

    Read more news here.

    Text source:; image source;

    Subscribe to our newsletter