Man microwaves his cat
The cat from Portsmouth survived a real nightmare after its owner had put it in the microwave for five seconds, according to the Daily Mail.
The 20-year-old man put his cat in the microwave after the pet had scratched him. The RSPCA was informed by the incident by a man’s neighbour that was told the story by the culprit himself. The cat has had internal injuries and burns but survived the eternal 5 seconds in the microwave and is said to get the full recovery. The man, who is expecting to become a father soon, was given a 16-week suspended sentence, a 6-week curfew and was banned from owning pets for life.
To read more news click here.
Text source: The Mirror; Image source: flickr.com
A serial cat killer is believed to be targeting pets in one town after 10 were poisoned in a week. Residents say more than 25 cats in Bedford may have
Gothic kitten groomer sentenced for parole violation
RSPCA warning as antifreeze kills Blackwood cats
Meet PSC or Purrmanently Sad Cat until kitten gets new name
Pets thin prizes: Fat cats and massive mutts among animals vets hope to help get in shape
Smelly cat, more than just a song from Friends