Man microwaves his cat
The cat from Portsmouth survived a real nightmare after its owner had put it in the microwave for five seconds, according to the Daily Mail.
The 20-year-old man put his cat in the microwave after the pet had scratched him. The RSPCA was informed by the incident by a man’s neighbour that was told the story by the culprit himself. The cat has had internal injuries and burns but survived the eternal 5 seconds in the microwave and is said to get the full recovery. The man, who is expecting to become a father soon, was given a 16-week suspended sentence, a 6-week curfew and was banned from owning pets for life.
To read more news click here.
Text source: The Mirror; Image source: flickr.com
'Poisoning' of cats in Lisburn being investigated
Mutilated cat found in cemetery
Woman, 21, 'crushed three kittens to death with her own hands
A hoard of 130 cats found in Texas home
Pets thin prizes: Fat cats and massive mutts among animals vets hope to help get in shape
The longest whiskers in Britain belong to this cat