All categories
    • All categories
    • Cats
    • Cat accessories
    • Cat services
    • Events

    Man microwaves his cat

    NewsAnimal CrueltyTuesday 30 August 2011

    The cat from Portsmouth survived a real nightmare after its owner had put it in the microwave for five seconds, according to the Daily Mail.

    The 20-year-old man put his cat in the microwave after the pet had scratched him. The RSPCA was informed by the incident by a man’s neighbour that was told the story by the culprit himself. The cat has had internal injuries and burns but survived the eternal 5 seconds in the microwave and is said to get the full recovery. The man, who is expecting to become a father soon, was given a 16-week suspended sentence, a 6-week curfew and was banned from owning pets for life. 

    To read more news click here.

    Text source: The Mirror; Image source:

    Subscribe to our newsletter