Kitten Consumes TV Antenna
A Kitten had to have emergency sugery to save its life after swallowing a nearly 6-inch long TV antenna. He had been interested in the antenna previously but the antenna getting stuck in the cats oesophagus has not stopped the playful kitten. The kitten swallowed the item during the evening and the owner did not realise what that was until the next day, however she did notice strange signs, such as him being sick throughout the night so she took him to be checked up in the morning.
If the antenna remained in the cats digestive system it could have been dangerous. It is seen as an 'unusual accident' which came from the cat playing with the TV.
Read more at the guardian