8 Persian Cat Problems
Our Breed of The Week is the majestic Persian! These homely cats are usually pampered by their owners but sometimes the life of luxury can be hard work. Here are 8 Persian Cat Problems!
1. One is Expected To Answer One's Own Phone Calls
2. I Have Been Served Apples That Are Not Waitrose's Pink Lady Variety
3. The Humans Did Not Bathe Me in The Tears Of Unicorns As Instructed
I have no words.
4. It's 3:47am and My Food Bowl...Is Only 87% Full
WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME HUMANS?!?!
5. My Comrades and I Grew Bored of This Scenery Over 7 Seconds Ago. And Yet...We Have Not Been Moved Forward By Our Chaperone
The neglect! The abuse!
6. I Told The Humans To Use The Sepia Filter In This Year's Calender and They Have Instead Used Chrome
It's like they take pleasure from the hardships they inflict on me...
7. My Humans Have Bought Me a Hat That is Not Made of Blended Wool Felt
My pals at the Country Club will surely mock me...
8. My Humans Have Bought Me a Hat Made of Blended Wool Felt - But I Fear It Does Not Suit Me
And so my torment continues....
Could you provide a loving home for a rescue kitty? Check out these cats waiting for a forever home in shelters!