#SundayLunch - Kitty Kisses
Every Sunday we share a tasty DIY recipe we've found for your feline friend!
This week we're going super-simple! These Kitty Kisses treats couldn't be easier to make and only require 2 ingredients but they will definitely get you brownie points from your feline best friend.
Remember that some cats have more sensitive tummies than others, so we always recommend checking with a vet that the following ingredients are suitable for yours.
For These Tasty Treats You Will Need:
- 1 Can (85g) of Wet Cat Food
- 1 Teaspoon of Cat Nip (available online and in pet stores)
And that's it!
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees celcius.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place cat food and catnip into a blender and blend until smooth.
4. Spoon the purreed mix into a piping bag, or use a resealable plastic bag with a small hole in the corner of it.
5. Squeeze the mixture onto the prepared baking sheets in 1/2 inch bites.
6. Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely before serving to your cat and store in an air tight container.
No cat loves food made with loving care more than shelter cats! If you are thinking about bringing a furry feline into your life, consider adopting from your local rescue.